DMV issues arising out of California DUI actions command the most knowledgeable San Diego DUI attorneys.
This San Diego County DUI Law Center lawyer knows what must be done in ten days. Explore free information.
10. A California DUI lawyer will schedule a DMV date whereas if you schedule, it could interfere with your San Diego DUI lawyer's calendar. DMV won't continue. You may not get the San Diego DUI attorney you want. NO rush except that your DUI attorney must request from DMV no later than the tenth day. That is 10 days after your pink order was issued.
9. The pink SUSPENSION/REVOCATION ORDER AND TEMPORARY DRIVER LICENSE shows the 10 day deadline. Email a top San Diego DUI attorney without delay.
8. The pink ADMINISTRATIVE PER SE SUSPENSION/REVOCATION ORDER AND TEMPORARY DRIVER LICENSE is the California DMV paper which you should have received.
7. Even if you did not receive this pink DMV paper, the California DMV will probably take action against your driving privileges.
6. Even if you have a license from another state, and even if the San Diego DUI officer did not take your license, that state may also take action against your driving privileges.
5. This TEMPORARY DRIVER LICENSE ENDORSEMENT is valid for only 30 days from the issue date.
If a DMV hearing is requested within ten (10) days, your DMV TEMPORARY will be extended & there will be a stay (delay) of any suspension until the outcome of your DMV hearing is determined.
4. Please do not confuse this initial 30 day TEMPORARY DRIVER LICENSE with your court date!
The DMV and criminal proceedings are separate and independent. The outcome of one almost never affects the other. Sometimes the officer or the DMV paper confuses or misleads you to believe that the TEMPORARY DRIVER LICENSE is good "until the court date". If there are approximately thirty (30) days from your arrest date to your court date, this may just be a dangerous coincidence. There usually are months before your DMV hearing takes place.
3. There are three (3) issues at the San Diego DMV hearing if you completed a chemical test. (See reverse side of pink DMV paper.)
Issues are whether the officer had probable cause to stop or contact you, and whether the San Diego DUI breath or blood test evidence is inadmissible, rebuttable, unreliable, inaccurate and/or untrustworthy.
2. The DMV has the burden of proof to prevail on all three (3) issues. If DMV meets the burden of proof on two (2) issues, you win!
1. All DMV attorneys have to do is successfully knock out just 1 of the DMV issues to preserve your license, to avoid a reissue fee, and/or to avoid an expensive SR-22 filing!
Click on below sites for more information or to contact San Diego DUI Lawyers ready to assist: