Press Release by San Diego County DUI Law Center (featuring Locations of San Diego California DUI Checkpoints)
May 23, 2013
Warning from California DUI lawyers: Memorial Day Weekend Holiday San Diego California DUI Crackdown - High Visibility Avoid San Diego California DUI Campaign Set for Holiday Weekend!!
San Diego California's The Avoid the 15 DUI Task Force is deploying officers this holiday weekend at San Diego California DUI/Drivers License Checkpoints and San Diego California DUI Saturation Patrols countywide to arrest impaired drivers and to keep the San Diego California public aware of the dangers of driving while impaired by alcohol and drugs, say California DUI attorneys.
The start of the San Diego California summer season has arrived, along with many college and high school graduations, but if history repeats… drunk or drugged driving crashes will rise when reckless drivers take to the roadways impaired. Friends and families will gather for celebrations and to start the summer season, often with alcohol this 3-day weekend. Law enforcement is reminding everyone to make plans now for those weekend trips and partying. Make sure to use a ‘Designated Sober Driver’ to prevent San Diego California DUI arrest or worse, a deadly driving tragedy.
San Diego California cops throughout the region, beginning Friday night, will deploy San Diego California DUI/Driver's License checkpoints around the county, with special San Diego California DUI Saturation Patrols deploying throughout the county. More San Diego California DUI checkpoints and San Diego California DUI Saturation Patrols will be out on Saturday and Sunday nights throughout the county. The San Diego California Highway Patrol is deploying all available officers Memorial Day weekend onto freeways and county roads as part of their San Diego California DUI Maximum Enforcement Period.
San Diego California DUI police region-wide is asking for everyone’s support this holiday weekend and all summer long:
• Plan ahead. Arrange rides home for your friends, family, co-workers and yourself before the San Diego California drinking begins.
• Those hosting San Diego California celebrations and servers must limit drinks to your guests or patrons. Don’t serve more than one or two over several hours.
• Identify and provide free non-alcoholic drinks to the San Diego California Designated Sober Driver.
• Cut back on the amount of drinks you plan to bring to the San Diego California party – and provide plenty of food.
• If you see dangerous driving in San Diego California, Report DUI & Drunk Drivers – Call 9-1-1!
The San Diego California Avoid Task Force will deploy checkpoints and San Diego California DUI patrols next during the Independence Day Holiday and for the summer August/Labor Day DUI Mobilization.